Hello amazing people! I hope your Thanksgiving week has been an excellent one! I am off tomorrow and Thursday this week and my best friend from Ohio is coming in and I’m just a little excited. Her family is here where I live but I’m pretty sure she is here just to see me! ;)
She doesn’t like her picture to be taken but I am going to sneak some in this holiday season.
This was me. This morning. Lol! I woke up at my normal time this morning but goodness gracious this is what I felt like!
Oh it’s been such a long couple of weeks! It’s so dark when I get off work and with the weather being really cold lately, it just makes me sleepy. :)
With Thanksgiving coming up in just a couple of days, I wanted to share with you some of the things that I am thankful for.
I mean there are lots of things that I am thankful for but these are some of the special ones.
1. My niece and nephew. Now it goes without saying that I love them to the moon and back but they really are amazing kids. Sometimes I am in awe of their kindness and abilities. They make me laugh every time I get around them and when we have sleepovers, I think I get more excited than they do!
2. My job. Nearly a year ago, I found myself in a position where I might not even have one but amazingly everything worked out and ultimately for the better.
3. Family. I can honestly say I don’t know what I would do without my family.
4. Change. I am so thankful that God doesn’t allow us to stay in the same place. We may not always understand why the change is happening but it is always out of His love for us. I have had change occur where I had no doubt what He was trying to show me and then there are those times that I just had no clue as to why they change must happen. Relationships, friendships, occupations, church, all of it.
We need only to look to His Word to figure it out. To understand why there is a renewal happening in us all the time.
5. Who I am. It’s so important to have to feel that you have a purpose. That you mean something and more importantly, that you mean something to someone. If you are here, then you have purpose. Purpose that you can see and purpose beyond your wildest dreams.
So I am sure that you are going to be planning meals and doing lots of baking and cooking. I pray that you are with family and that you feel love. I’ll be spending today with my best friend with lots of girl talk and donuts and coffee!
But first…… A workout and some chocolate Shakeology!
What are you big plans today and for Thanksgiving?