Hello! I hope everyone’s day has been a good one! It’s been nothing but rain, rain, rain, here. The entire day!
Anyway, I was trying to think of some post ideas and thought that I would do one on snack ideas. I don’t know about you, but I love a good snack, but choosing the right one can be tricky sometimes. Keep in mind, it’s always best to choose a snack that is best for you body type and that will sustain your energy………….not bottom out. :)
Healthy Snack Ideas:
1) 1 apple/1 tbls of any nut butter
2) 1 apple/string cheese
3) 100 Calorie Almonds
4) 1/2 banana/1 tbls nut butter
5) 1 Rice Cake/nut butter
6) Cottage Cheese/pineapples
7) Pistachio’s/half an orange
9) Strawberries/pumpkin seeds
10) Baby Carrots/Hummus
12) dried blueberries/walnuts
13) 1 packet of instant oatmeal
15) Sweet potato hummus/pita chips
Remember that the month of February is Heart Awareness month. Educate yourself on the risks and the symptoms of heart disease. Are you at risk? Heart disease is the leading cause of death in women. Things that increase the risk of heart disease? Smoking, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and being overweight. Know the risks. You only have one heart.