Morning my friends! How are you on this fine Tuesday morning?? I am loving it that it’s Tuesday, because that means there is only four days left in the week and a long weekend around the corner! Thank you guys so much for all of the meal planning ideas and it’s so good to know that I am not alone when struggling with it.
I am going to set down this weekend and come up with five different meals to make or get together quickly.
With Valentine’s Day coming up, for the first time in a very long time I feel excited about this day. Sure, Kevin and I are not actually going to be “together”, but just knowing that we want to be is enough. One day we will actually be able to celebrate together!
This morning I am seriously enjoying a cup of coffee. I mean how in the world do people not like this stuff?? I have also been reading and catching up on some blogs! One of my favorite things to do! I came across this post by Meg. Good stuff!
Working Out Together:
One of the things I wanted to talk about is working out with your significant other. I’ll have to admit, I have don’t really like workout partners. I very seldom with include anyone in my workouts….mainly because I have butt jiggle and having different fitness levels.
Kevin does CrossFit and he also runs. He does just about everything, but those are his main workouts. At first I was like, oh great I am going to slow him down and feel like this big slug if we workout together. And going to CF kind of intimidates me a bit. We are talking that yet, but yikes!! With that said, the thought of having that in common really does excite me! I know that he will help me instead of laughing at me. He wants to help me…
I thought that I would put together a list of things that I like to do that I think can be fun and even romantic. Especially with Valentine’s Day coming up!
- Hiking. I think that this would be so much fun to do with someone that you love/like. There is still a sense of accomplishment at the end of the workout and you get to spend that time with that guy or gal.
- Bike ride. How fun would that be do go for a bike ride with that person!?
- Dance Lesson. I think that this would be SO much fun! Kevin and I have actually talked about this and think that it would be a great thing to do!
- Rock Climbing. I have never done this, but I am sure that it would be a blast and a great workout.
- Kayaking. Kevin has two kayaks and has already said that he wants to go kayaking together. Love this idea!! You can also go canoeing..
- Jogging. Um, let’s just say that my pace isn’t the fastest, but jogging with the person that you love could be fun I think. A pace that you can still actually have a conversation and just enjoy being active together.
- Skiing. I have never done this before, but I know that he likes to do this and snow boarding. I think that this would be a great way to spend the day! Of course I would probably be on the ground a lot, but warming up by a fire and with some hot cocoa at the end would be worth the humiliation.
Okay, now you. What are some things that you like to do with your spouse, or loved one??
Alrighty, I am off to get ready for work!! Have a wonderful day!!