Oh Monday…..It’s been a great weekend, but I just didn’t expect you to show up so soon. I mean, you could have called first. Morning My friends! How are you this Monday morning?? I hope you had a great weekend! I had the best day yesterday! When I got up yesterday morning, I decided to go on a hike after church. So after church I came home and ate a little something and then packed up my back pack and headed out.
It’s funny, I was thinking that this was the coolest idea ever……………..so did everyone else. When I got to the place that I was going to hike, it was packed! But it was just lots of families having a great afternoon. So I set out on my hike. Half way up I shed my jacket that I had and thought, hmmm I’m out of breath! Using the quads the entire time go the heart rate up! It was so beautiful though. The weather was amazing!
A little picture heavy, but it was such a great hike!
When I left, I thought that I would swing by Starbucks on my way home, well because I pass right by and it was the only thing that I could do really. As I made my way up to pay, the dude at the window said that the person in front of me had paid for my drink. Yay!! Even better day!
After I got my free coffee, I headed back to the house to meet my parents for church.
I needed a snack while I was at church so I grabbed a Lara bar…
2 mile hike.
Things that I’m loving right now:
- Kevin. Ahhh, I can’t tell you how much he amazes me everyday. I haven’t been in a relationship in a very long time aaaand, I haven’t ever been in one like this. He is the most considerate, polite, kind, person that I know. Being far away from him is really starting to suck more and more. We have planned my first trip out to see him in just a couple of months. This will be the longest wait ever. I can’t wait to see him and spend some time with him. Long term people, long term.
- oatmeal. I love love love oatmeal. It’s my go-to breakfast.
- Getting out more. I was so excited to just go on a spur of the moment hike yesterday.
- Coffee. I don’t think that I will ever get tired of this one. I mean, I hope to be in a relationship with coffee for a very long time.
- Running that mile! So I wanted to make it to an 8:00 minute mile. Did that and then some, but now I really just want to keep going! I want to see how fast I can do that mile!
- Getting rid of sugar. Getting rid of it had really forced my body not to crave it. Which I love.
- This girl. Love her!
It’s the simple things.
I hope you guys have a great day!!