Well hello there Tuesday! My aren’t you lovely! I have the day off and I am going to enjoy you so much! I have an appointment in Little Rock this afternoon, but I am going to be busy this morning catching up on some things.
It’s been a great weekend and it’s going to be a better week!
Let’s get started baking!
One Bowl Butterscotch Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
- 1 stick of unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp of flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup of butterscotch chips
- 1 cup of chocolate chunks (I substituted mini-chocolate chips)
- Set oven at 350 and line your baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine butter and both sugars and cream; about two minutes
- Then add egg, vanilla and mix until combined
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and then fold in the butterscotch chips and the chocolate chunks
- Scoop onto to baking sheet about 1 inch apart
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
Original Recipe from Picky Palate (my favorite place!!)
I really liked these cookies! They were a bit crispier than I really wanted them to be but they were really good
If you aren’t a butterscotch fan, don’t worry….it wasn’t overpowering at all.
Have a great Tuesday!!