Good Morning! How are you this morning? Holy cow, I am so glad that this week is o.v.e.r. It’s been such a long one. Workouts off, lack of sleep, wrestling with some decisions, eating habits jacked up. These factors do not make a great combination.
That is over.
Back on track.
Yeah, it’s not Monday, but that doesn’t matter.
I am not really big on setting goals when it comes to healthy eating and exercising. I know, I know, that sounds horrible, but my thoughts are that I just want to live healthy and make good decisions with no restrictions.
So with that said here are some of the things that I am going to get back on track.
1) Sleep. My sleeping isn’t off that much, but it’s off enough. I love to be in bed by 9:30 and out by 10, but this hasn’t been happening lately. I get to sleep, but I toss a bit and I don’t wake up rested at all. This my friends makes for a long day.
2) Water. This is something that usually isn’t very hard for me, but yet again….lately…. I’m not getting enough water in. Overall, this has an affect on all of the things that I am struggling with: sleep, eating, workouts.
3) Eating. It’s one extreme to the next right now. I’m either not taking in enough, or I feel like I am starving to death and just eat everything that I touch!
4) Workouts. To be honest, I have actually enjoyed not putting so much stress on my body however, getting back on a normal workout routine is something that I want to do.
5) Stress. Letting things go is not a strong suit of mine. It’s almost like I enjoy swimming around in my thoughts and struggles, instead of giving them over to God and letting them go. Why in the world do we do that?? Life happens and yet we try to fix it ourselves when this will ultimately bring undue stress and heartache. Don’t get me wrong, I think that we are capable of doing so much, but my goal is to remember that I can’t do anything by myself. I can do all things through Him.
Well, there you have it. It’s not much, but overall when these things get off or out of balance, it can have a huge negative impact on your life.
One of the main reasons I wanted to share this with you is that I too struggle with things and don’t have it all together. Especially when it comes to food and exercise. I have ups and downs but the important thing to remember when it comes to healthy living is that getting back on track really can be done.
Don’t give up. Keep moving forward.
Here is a rundown of my day today:
- get a workout in before the day starts
- check out my nephew and niece’s soccer games
- look into purchasing some new sheets
I hope you have a great day!