On some of the blogs that I enjoy looking at have done this “Twenty Questions” post and thought that it was a cool idea and a great way to get to know me a little bit. So here goes!
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
If the weather is nice, outside. If the weather is bad, watching a great movie or reading a good book. 🙂
2) List your top 3 Favorite TV shows
Finding Bigfoot (nerd alert)
3) Would you rather take the picture or be in it?
Take it! After being heavy for so long I still have weird feelings when it comes to pictures.
4) Why do you blog?
After reading other blogs for months, I decided to take the plunge and start my own. I really love sharing my story with other women in the hopes that if they are in a place where they don’t know what to do or where to turn, they can find that answer here. Even if it’s just for encouragement. It’s NEVER to late to start a healthy lifestyle.
5) If you could have lunch with anyone who would it be?
6) List a few of your favorite snacks
Kidz Clif Bars
Gluten free Lara bars (pretty much any flavor)
banana and any kind of nut butter
grapes and cheese
Dannon Greek Yogurt and gluten-free granola
7) Share 5 websites you visit regularly
Yahoo World News
Any recipe page
8) Which 3 material possessions would you struggle to live without?
9) What’s your favorite drink?
don’t have one
10) Do you enjoy cooking?
I do, but it’s hard to cook for one person sometimes. I actually love to bake way much more than the whole cooking thing.
11) Do you have any children?
Do my cats count?? No I do not have any children that do not have fur. 🙂
12) What are your favorite hobbies?
Is working out a hobby?
13) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
Mostly outgoing, but in some situations I can turn into an introvert. Like standing in front of a large crowd!
14) If you could change one thing about yourself what would you change?
Physically, nothing. I am the person that I am because He made me this way. Did God force me to eat a whole bunch and gain weight, no, but you have to deal with where you are at this very moment. I found myself extremely overweight, and losing that weight and going through that journey has made me the person that I am.
I would however, change my attitude toward some things. I have a tendency to react before I really look at a situation. I have perfected the “time management” saying, and I am completely obsessive compulsive…..with everything. I would love to learn how to be less uptight about things.
15) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Actress: Kate Winslet
Actor: Chris Hemsworth
16) Coolest thing that you have ever done?
Any mission trip that I have been on, but especially the one to Astana, Kazakhstan
17) Do you live near your family?
18) List 3 talents
hmmm, I am not really sure how to answer this question without it sounding weird to me, but here goes.
Sense of humor
19) Greatest attribute?
Probably my eyes
20) Name one thing that people would not know?
I LOVE to dance! In fact, I wanted to be one of Justin Timberlake’s back up dancers. I know that I could have done it. Seriously. 😉
Ok, so that’s me in a nutshell…:) I hope you have a great night!