Hello! How is your Sunday? I hope it’s been a good one!
We had church here in the RV park this morning at 9:30. It was a great service and the music was really great! I didn’t mention it, but there are a lot of singers and musicians here. Listening to them sing this morning was really cool.
After church, we headed to a very cool restaurant to eat…
The place we ate even grows their own herbs!
After lunch I waited for a bit and thought that I would go down to the local walking park and well, um…..walk.
It was a little dry…..:) I walked for 30 minutes and then headed back to pick my mother up so we could got pick up my dad’s birthday cake. Wait!!!! Happy birthday to the coolest man that I know!! I love you Dad.
Once we got things set up for a get together this afternoon, I needed a nap. I dozed for a bit on the couch and it was nice!
Update on August Goals:
Let’s see, here were my goals for August:
- Push-up challenge. When I started this, I wanted to start off realistically, so I started with 10. Keep in mind I have continued to stay on my knees throughout the challenge. I made it all the way to 35! Aaaand, 10 on my feet! I would say that this goal was achieved!
- Carb. This goal not so much. I really wish that I would crave so many carbs. I eat well throughout the day, but anything extra is always seems to be a carb.
- Running! I have continued to enjoy this so much! I have even worked on building my speed and pace. I ran 4 miles and did negative splits: 9.06, 8.58, 8.49, 8.40. Total overall pace was 8.53 and I finished the run in 39.08 minutes! Going to continue my journey with running. I have even signed up to be on Caits September Miles Madness! Go team Cait!!
- Yoga. I have really loved learning new things about yoga. I didn’t realize just how important flexibility is in your body. Especially with age. I am not as limber as I used to be! I want to continue this in my normal workout routine.
Moving onto September Goals:
- I really want to find some sort of plan that helps with my craving sugar and carbs. Well, really a plan that will help me walk away from things like that. Here’s the deal. I love to eat. I love everything about food. Texture, taste, smell. But what I really want is more of a balanced diet. I don’t even want to use the word “diet”. The only reason that I do is to describe my food intake. I want to crave more lean food than sugary ones. But what works for me make not work for someone else….aaaand I am not going to starve myself.
- Running. Still going to continue learning more about the art of running.
- Stick to a budget.
- Continue doing push-ups daily. I really do like doing them and they really do add definition.
Well, that’s about it. Short and sweet. Nothing to off the wall and really they seem just like my August goals, but right now for my body it works for me. I am going to keep doing this and keep listening to my body.
Have a great night!