I am pretty excited about this post! Introducing Bake With Me Tuesday’s!! I love to bake and what better way to spend my Tuesday than sharing with you some of my favorites! So let’s get started!!
Thick and chewy Brownies:
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, soft
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat over to 325
- use cooking spray to grease an 8×11 pan
- Mix butter, sugar, oil together and mix well until combined
- stir in eggs and vanilla stirring until combined
- add flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and chocolate chips
- put into baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes
I think that they turned out really well….. well, my co-workers like them! They destroyed them actually!
I’m also reading a murder mystery…..