How To Cure Back Pain in 5 Simple Steps
Worldwide, back pain is the single leading cause of disability, preventing many people from engaging in work as well as other everyday activities. Backpain affects around 80% population on this planet.
There is also no age barrier...I mean it can happen to anyone, from adolescent to elderly. The single most common cause of backpain is bad posture or slouching at your desk( which all of us do all the time). However, in most cases backpain can be cured without surgery.
Facts about back pain:
- Back pain accounts for more than 264 million lost work days in one year—that’s two work days for every full-time worker in the country.
- Experts estimate that up to 80% of the population will experience back pain at some time in their lives.
- Back pain can affect people of all ages, from adolescents to the elderly.
- Back pain is the third most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office, behind skin disorders and osteoarthritis/joint disorders.
- Most cases of back pain are mechanical or non-organic—meaning they are not caused by serious conditions, such as inflammatory arthritis, infection, fracture or cancer.
- Most people with low back pain recover, however reoccurrence is common and for small percentage of people the condition will become chronic and disabling.
- Worldwide, years lived with disability caused by low back pain have increased by 54% between 1990 and 2015.